Joining Unifor, Canada’s auto workers’ union, means you and all Toyota Team Members can build your local union, elect your union leadership, create a Made-for-Toyota Collective Agreement, and benefit from the union’s many resources.
- Improve wages and working conditions.
- Set rules for scheduling and overtime.
- Create a safer work environment with access to health and safety equipment, training and proper safety protocols, enforced by Team Member Health and Safety representatives.
- Provide job security and protection from random punitive actions by the employer.
- Demand respect and equality for all Team Members on the job.